We provide services including, but not limited to, infrastructure planning, project management, strategy, policy, stakeholder engagement, workshop facilitation and project systems improvement.
Here is a snapshot of some of our recent engagements with GBEs, governments and other organisations.
Strategy and policy
- Drinking water strategy
- Waste water strategy
- Trade waste strategy
- Waste management strategy
- Climate change strategy.
- Water and sewerage infrastructure program planning
- National Infrastructure Audit Adaptation Project, Australian Government.
Business case preparation and review
- Business exit project for a utility
- Multiple water and sewerage projects for GBEs
- Landfill extension project for local government
- Food Organic Garden Organic (FOGO) kerbside service.
Project scoping and planning
- Project plans and specification for outsourced services in a large Tasmanian Council
- Project implementation plans and procurement plans for waste services projects.
Project and construction management
- Project director, design review and management for a $30M water treatment upgrade program
- Project director for a metropolitan aquatic centre redevelopment project
- Project manager for water pipeline construction projects
- Project manager for recreation tracks and trails works programs.
Gateway review and quality assurance
- Gateway review team member and leader for energy and groundwater projects for NSW Treasury
- Gateway review team member for projects for Schools Infrastructure NSW
- Project management systems review, gap analysis and improvement planning for metropolitan council.
Stakeholder engagement, workshop design and facilitation
- Workshop, Writing a Credible Business Case, for participants in local and Federal government and GBEs
- Strategic planning workshop, sustainability and climate change for large publishing house
- Stakeholder engagement, Sandy Bay Walking and Cycling Project – Stage 1
- Forum, Vertebrate Carnivore Assessment, Tarkine Tourist Drive
- Workshop, Market Based Instruments for Natural Resource Management, Tasmanian Government and NRM regions.